Hook is a Digital Production Agency. We are a creative company that exists to make technology more accessible to brands and their audiences. We have offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Los Angeles, CA. We are a team of dedicated developers, motion artists, designers, producers, and quality assurance people. We are passionate about our work and believe you will be too, which you can see at byhook.com.
Hook Media is looking for a passionate, motivated candidate to lead the media business development team. The business development lead will be responsible for selling multimedia advertising solutions, grow revenue by integrating media and technology agnostic solutions into the client's advertising mix, and have a strong understanding of all media channels. The ideal candidate will have experience selling / planning complex, Omni-Channel (Display, Video, Native, and Social) media buys.
- As appropriate, provide strategic input to the partners and Sr. Staff on Inside Sales strategy
- Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work cross functionally in support of sales and business goals
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Be able to penetrate both large and small organizations
- Create and engage in cross selling opportunities
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory or region
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
- Meet and Exceed sales goals, pricing targets and individual performance objectives
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
- 3-5+ years of relevant media sales experience and portfolio of media sales success.
- Knowledge of the integrated media business and underlying internet technologies.
- Experience selling / planning Omni-Channel
- Display - DoubleClick Bid Manager, AdWords, other DSPs
- Video - YouTube, Connected TV
- Social - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Must be proficient and comfortable utilizing MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-motivated, and high-energy team player with proven record for obtaining or exceeding goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Must possess a drive for results and passion to exceed expectations for clients
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communications skills
- Strong ability to identify and cultivate prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication tactics (phone, email, and social media) with or without marketing leads is essential
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling experience
- Experience in effectively managing a large territory, high volume of leads, and building/maintaining relationships
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams- ability to meet deadlines
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time position at our Los Angeles, CA office. We're of a close-knit group of people who love the internet and want to create phenomenal work. Company benefits include health, dental, matching 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and more.
Qualified applicants should include a résumé. No agencies, please.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.